You could be making $1000′s per month!
How it works
- Join – Sign up to our affiliate program (it’s free!).
- Link – Get the affiliate links and put them into your website.
- Report – We pay you on the first Monday of every month.
We’ll give you banners ads, boxshots, logos, sample text, and free templates to get you started. As we manage the orders, delivery, and customer support, you can focus on making sales.
How it works
- You join our Affiliate Program. It’s FREE to join
- You get a unique URL to the each templates sales page
- You use that link in your blog, tweets, newsletter, emails, etc.
- Every time someone clicks your link and buys our product, you earn a 33% commission on the sale
- It’s all automatically tracked & calculated by the affiliate program, E-Junkie
- You get paid all your commissions within 1 to 4 weeks of month end
Want to learn more?
- What percentage do I earn?
- How much can I earn?
- Why is this affiliate program different?
- How much does it cost to join?
- How do I join?
- Where do I get my affiliates codes?
- How do affiliate codes work?
- Where do I find the affiliate codes?
- How and when do I get paid?
- Do I need to pay for an E-junkie account to participate?
- Where can I get banners ads?
- 9 Ways To Get More Sales
- Can we help?
What percentage do I earn?
You get 33% commission on all sales. For example, if you sell one Software Development Template Kit ($197), you earn $65.
How much can I earn?
It depends on the effort you make. It’s really that simple. You can use the banner ads we’ve created to get started. And if you follow the tips discussed below, you’ll likely to do very well.
Once you’re setup, please email me and I’ll check out your site. As we’ve been selling goods online for almost twenty years, I’ll be able to help you refine your sales process and get more click-thrus. When you do well, we do well!
Why is this affiliate program different?
Our affiliate program differs from others because:
- We’re in business since 1997.
- We’re a registered limited company – number 418592 – based in Ireland.
- We specialize in doing business over the web
- We offer large affiliate commissions
- Average sales is extremely high
- High conversion rate
How much does it cost to join?
It’s FREE to join. Within 5 minutes you could be earning a commission!
How do I join?
Click here to sign-up. Register for a new account (no fee) and then log in.
How do affiliate codes work?
An affiliate code looks like this:
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=11220&c=ib&aff=74197″ target=”ejejcsingle”>Click here to visit ProBlogger.</a> This is my affiliate code for ProBlogger.
When a customer clicks on your affiliate link it:
- Adds a cookie to their web browser.
- Sends them to the sales page on Klariti.com.
- When the sale is made, you get the commission as E-junkie recognizes your affiliate code.
* The cookie stays there for 6 months, which means you’ll get paid if they make the purchase within this period. Every product that buyer purchases from that seller during the life of that cookie will earn you a commission, even if they go back to the seller’s site directly later without clicking through your link again.
Where do I find affiliate codes?
- Login into E-Junkie.
- Click the Affiliates tab at the top of the page
- Go to Affiliate Admin
- Select Get Affiliate Code
- Select merchant ‘Ivan Walsh‘
- Click Get Affiliate Code
- Select the template you want to sell, for example, Software Development Template Kit
- Click Get Affiliate Code
- Copy the link code displayed. When you paste this into the HTML of your site, it’ll display as a link that says ‘Click here to visit Ivan Walsh‘ and links to our sales page.
Change this text to suit your website. For example, Click here to download Software Testing Templates.
That’s it. You can log in at any time and check your commissions.
How (and when) do I get paid?
We pay commissions via PayPal at the end of every month.
Do I need to pay for an E-junkie account to participate in this affiliate program?
Where can I get banners ads?
You can use these banner ads to drive traffic to your site, blog or newsletter. Remember to use your Affiliate Link when creating links on banner ads.
9 Ways To Get More Sales
If you’re new to selling goods online, or want to increase your sales, follow these steps:
1. Identify your reader’s problem?
People come to your site because they have a problem. Write blog posts that answer these problems as accurately as possible.
For example, many people struggle to format their MS Word documents. To address this, write posts such as, ’7 ways to format your Word documents faster’.
2. Make Recommendations
Build on the above by suggesting (soft, not hard, sell) that they could save time by buying these high-quality professional templates. Recommendations are a very effective way to encourage readers to click thru to the sales page.
Why? Because people are curious and want to know why you’ve made this suggestion. Your ability to make readers curious is one of the keys to getting more sales.
3. Put a link in the first paragraph
As many customers ignore banner ads, popups and other forms of advertising, put a link in the first paragraph.
As customers need to click somewhere… many will click this link, which takes them to the sales page. And, as the cookie lasts 6 months, any purchase they make in that period gets credited to you!
4. Create a Partner Page
Again, this goes back to curiosity. Who has she partnered with? Why has he partnered with Klariti Small Business Center?
Create a partner page and describe the products – and other partners if you wish – in detail.
5. Pre Sales – Another advantage of having a Partner page is that you can ‘warm up’ your readers before they go to the sales page. This means your Partners page is really a ‘pre-sales’ page where you highlight the benefits, generate curiosity, increase desire, create urgency (reduced from 79 to 49 for a limited time only).
If you see the Partners page in this sense, you’ll significantly increase your click-thus and sales.
6. Create a Resources Page
Along the same lines, create a page dedicated to project management, technical writing tools, MS Word templates, and business writing software. Highlight the benefits, e.g. how this saves time, reduces costs, and gets you started faster, and use a variety of boxshots, banner ads and other images to increase the click-thrus.
7. Show the Templates Boxshot
Add our boxshot to your website. Keep it above the fold at the top of the navigation menu.
8. Use Banners ads sparingly
My sites get 100,000s of pageviews every month and banner ads, especially below the fold, rarely get clicked on.
Does this mean banner ads are bad?
If they look like ‘ads’, you’re not going to get many click-thrus.
For that reason, we added faces to many banner ads as people tend to click on these.
PS – if you want to the Adobe Photoshop PSD files, let me know and I’ll send it to you.
9. Use Social Media
Remember to use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to encourage others to check out your Resources and Partners page.
One approach is to ask others what they think of your new resources page, what should you add, or any ideas on how to improve it… All of which leads to more traffic, which leads to more sales!
How can we help?
If you have any questions about getting started, creating links, or setting up your banners ads, please email me at ivan <at> klariti <dot> com.
If you’re not getting sales, let me know. We’ll review your site, make some recommendations, and email you some relevant text links to get you started!
We’re here to help. Email me at any time.
Ivan Walsh, CEO
PS – when you setup your banner ads and affiliate links, let me know and I’ll review the site for you. Maybe I can make a suggestion to improve the placement, text, or call to actions. Sometimes one small change can make a huge difference.